Ladies Night Out—Dinners for Eight, May 9
7–9 p.m. | Register to attend by April 29
All ladies of First Presbyterian Church are invited to participate in Dinner for Eight from 7–9 p.m. on Thursday, May 9, at various homes throughout the CSRA. Come meet a new friend and connect with others you haven’t seen in a while. Invite a friend to join you! Please contact Erin Kirchhoff at LNO@firstpresaugusta.org with any questions.
The mission of the Women’s Ministry is for every woman of First Presbyterian Church to be filled with the knowledge of God’s will with all wisdom and spiritual understanding so that we may live lives that are worthy of the Lord and pleasing to him in every way, producing fruit in every good work and growing in the knowledge of God. (Col 1:9-10)
To this end, we believe:
- In ministry that is for women, but not all about women.
- In the systematic study of the Word of God as necessary, foundational and central.
- In seeking the face of God through regular, disciplined prayer.
- In developing a diverse and unified body of women committed to building relationships across the generations.
- In providing safe places for women to grieve losses or heal from traumatizing situations in their lives.
- In actively loving and serving our Church, our community and the larger Church of Jesus Christ.
Small Group Bible Studies Throughout the Week
If you are interested in participating in a Bible study, learn more and register here or contact Jess Romer, 706.262.8855, for information about the various groups available.