Ladies Night Out: Community, Caroling, & Cocoa, December 12
Register Now | Deadline: December 5
Contact: Patricia Sims, 706.829.2716
All women are invited as “we go a caroling” to home bound members of our community, Thursday, December 12, 5–7 p.m. We’ll meet afterwards for cocoa and carols by the fire at the home of Patricia Sims, 3215 Dresden Way, Augusta GA 30909. You may sign up for either or both options but please register on the church website by December 5. Please text or call Patricia Sims with any questions.
The mission of the Women’s Ministry is for every woman of First Presbyterian Church to be filled with the knowledge of God’s will with all wisdom and spiritual understanding so that we may live lives that are worthy of the Lord and pleasing to him in every way, producing fruit in every good work and growing in the knowledge of God. (Col 1:9-10)
To this end, we believe:
- In ministry that is for women, but not all about women.
- In the systematic study of the Word of God as necessary, foundational and central.
- In seeking the face of God through regular, disciplined prayer.
- In developing a diverse and unified body of women committed to building relationships across the generations.
- In providing safe places for women to grieve losses or heal from traumatizing situations in their lives.
- In actively loving and serving our Church, our community and the larger Church of Jesus Christ.
Small Group Bible Studies Throughout the Week
If you are interested in participating in a Bible study, learn more and register here or contact Jess Romer, 706.262.8855, for information about the various groups available.