Ladies Night Out, November 14
Dinners for Eight | 7 p.m. | Various Locations
Registration Closes on November 4 | Register Online Now!
All ladies of First Presbyterian Church are invited to participate in Dinner for Eight on Thursday, November 14, from 7–9 p.m. at various homes throughout the CSRA. Attend and meet new friends and connect with others you haven’t seen in a while! Host homes are needed. If you choose to be a guest, your hostess will email you a week ahead of time to let you know what food item you can bring to share with the group of eight. Contact Carrie Brigham, LNO@firstpresaugusta.org, if you have questions. Mark your calendars and watch for information on our December 12 Ladies Night Out event!
The mission of the Women’s Ministry is for every woman of First Presbyterian Church to be filled with the knowledge of God’s will with all wisdom and spiritual understanding so that we may live lives that are worthy of the Lord and pleasing to him in every way, producing fruit in every good work and growing in the knowledge of God. (Col 1:9-10)
To this end, we believe:
- In ministry that is for women, but not all about women.
- In the systematic study of the Word of God as necessary, foundational and central.
- In seeking the face of God through regular, disciplined prayer.
- In developing a diverse and unified body of women committed to building relationships across the generations.
- In providing safe places for women to grieve losses or heal from traumatizing situations in their lives.
- In actively loving and serving our Church, our community and the larger Church of Jesus Christ.
Small Group Bible Studies Throughout the Week
If you are interested in participating in a Bible study, learn more and register here or contact Jess Romer, 706.262.8855, for information about the various groups available.