Ladies Night Out—Movie Night Second Showing, February 25
6 p.m. | The Depot | RSVP Online Now
Contact: Vanessa Hawkins, LNO@firstpresaugusta.org
More than 60 women participated in Ladies Night Out on February 13
to watch the biographical movie of a woman known as “the Moses of her
people.” This heroic freedom fighter is credited with escorting over 300
slaves to freedom utilizing the underground railroad.
The Women’s Ministry of First Presbyterian Church is hosting a second
viewing of the movie at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, February 25, in The Depot. All
women who were unable to attend the first showing are encouraged to
attend. These gatherings are always a great way for women to meet new
people, connect with familiar faces, and engage in meaningful discussion.
Light refreshments will be served. Please contact Vanessa Hawkins at
LNO@firstpresaugusta.org with any questions.
Ladies Night Out, March 12
7 p.m. | Various Homes | Click Here to Register by March 2
Contact: Carrie Brigham, LNO @firstpresaugusta.org
All ladies of First Presbyterian Church are invited to participate in Dinner for Eight on Thursday, March 23, from 7 to 9 p.m. at various homes throughout the CSRA. Come meet a new friend and connect with others you haven’t seen in a while! Please contact Carrie Brigham with any questions or to register by Monday, March 2.
The mission of the Women’s Ministry is for every woman of First Presbyterian Church to be filled with the knowledge of God’s will with all wisdom and spiritual understanding so that we may live lives that are worthy of the Lord and pleasing to him in every way, producing fruit in every good work and growing in the knowledge of God. (Col 1:9-10)
To this end, we believe:
- In ministry that is for women, but not all about women.
- In the systematic study of the Word of God as necessary, foundational and central.
- In seeking the face of God through regular, disciplined prayer.
- In developing a diverse and unified body of women committed to building relationships across the generations.
- In providing safe places for women to grieve losses or heal from traumatizing situations in their lives.
- In actively loving and serving our Church, our community and the larger Church of Jesus Christ.
Small Group Bible Studies Throughout the Week
If you are interested in participating in a Bible study, learn more and register here or contact Jess Romer, 706.262.8855, for information about the various groups available.