What Is the Purpose of G3 Groups?
G3 groups provide a small group atmosphere where individuals invest a season of their life to overcoming a particular life-dominating struggle of sin or suffering. They provide a safe environment where members learn insights and skills that will allow them to more fully engage in biblical community. They are not meant to be long-term substitutes for missional small group community life.
Core Values of a G3 Group
1. Bible-Based and Gospel-Centered
2. Recognize the Difference Between Sin and Suffering
3. Built on Honesty and Transparency
4. Uphold Confidentiality
5. Avoid Struggle-Based Identity
6. Blend Discipleship, Accountability, and a Guided Process
7. Transitions into Larger Small Group Ministry