As we plan for a return to worship on campus, we have been thinking through the details of how best to care for our members and guests.
What to Expect When We Return on June 14
- Initially, we will be utilizing three primary locations for our morning worship: the sanctuary, St. Andrew’s Hall, and Harmony Hall. Under current guidelines we can fit up to 134 people in the sanctuary, up to 80 people in St. Andrew’s, and up to 80 people in Harmony Hall.
- We will practice social distancing, which means seating will be limited in each worship location. In all worship spaces, ushers will seat guests by family, whether you are a family of one or have a family of eight. Families will be seated 6’ apart, and in the sanctuary there will be two empty pews between families. At the end of each service, ushers will lead us out of the worship space.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at entry points and throughout our facilities.
- Facial masks, per CDC guideline, are recommended.
- After the service, we will have designated outdoor spaces for people to greet one another. We know that after several months, many of you are eager to see one another in person. Social distancing is still encouraged.
- Livestreaming of the services will continue on YouTube, but the morning service livestream will move to 11 a.m. instead of 10 a.m.
- We fully support those who choose to continue to worship from home.
Activities suspended at this time:
- In this initial phase of reopening our campus we are not providing Nursery or Children’s Ministry. I can assure you our teachers and staff are ready to see these children, but we are waiting on this next step. We know this places a burden on many of you with small children, and if this causes you to reconsider your attendance, we do understand. We know this is an important aspect of the Sunday experience and we look forward to providing this service and ministry as soon as possible.
- We will not have congregational singing or responsive readings since these are considered high-risk activities. However, there will be music included in our worship service.
- Sunday School classes are temporarily suspended.
If you have questions, please email [email protected].