We are grateful that you are willing to serve within the ministries of First Presbyterian Church. Submitting your background check is a simple process and should take no more than five minutes.
Before clicking the “begin FPC background check” button at the bottom of this page, please read the following simple instructions to complete this quick and easy process.
Notes before beginning your background check:
- Please be sure to allow pop-ups on all browsers.
- For security purposes, you can only access the background check website one time per invite. If you do not complete the process upon initial access, you will need to contact Elizabeth Barone for a new invitation.
- MOBILE USERS: Site is only compatible with iPhones/iPads at this time.
1. On the first screen you will see the image below. Click on the “apply” button on the bottom left (circled) and ignore the rest of the information on the page.
2. Fill in all the information on the First Presbyterian Background Screening page and click “submit.”
3. Check the box that says “Authorization and Disclosure to Sign” and click the link “Sign Selected Documents” —this will pop up a new window.
4. Using your mouse, sign in the space provided.
5. After you read the Summary of Rights, click on the box to accept the terms and conditions. Then, click “OK.”
You are Finished!
If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeth Barone, 706.262.8832, and she will be happy to assist you.
The site you are about to enter will be used to collect information needed to provide a background screening report. All information is kept secure and shared with only those parties required to obtain information for the background screening. Please enter legal name as listed on government issued ID. Thank you.